Turks & Caicos Welcomes International Guests!
The Turks and Caicos Islands are open to international travel! There is no quarantine mandate upon arrival.
Travel Insurance, a COVID-19 test taken no more than 3 days before arrival, and Travel Authorization is required.
For more information regarding COVID-19 travel requirements and TCI Assured, please visit travelauthorisation.turksandcaicostourism.com.
The TIDES Grace Bay Hotel is taking precautions to ensure all our guests enjoy a relaxing holiday. We encourage all guests to practice social distancing throughout the entirety of their vacation. Masks are required in all public areas of our property. However, they are not required by the pool or on the hotel grounds, if social distancing is maintained.
- The Turks & Caicos Islands Government has mandated that every person, except for a child under the age of two years, shall wear a face mask or face covering, covering their nose and mouth, when in public gatherings and settings.
- We ask that all guests and staff always maintain a minimum of six feet (two meters) of the distance between one another.
Check-In & Check-Out
Our check-in/check-out process is an exclusive experience, with only one party at our reception office at a time. We are taking all precautions necessary for social distancing and sanitizing at our front desk. Relax – your Grace Bay vacation is about to begin!
- Hand sanitizer is available at check-in.
- Our front desk team wears civilian face masks.
- Front desk and office touchpoints are sanitized more frequently.
- Credit card terminals are sanitized more frequently.
The cleanliness of our suites is the top priority. Our housekeeping team is dedicated to the highest levels of sanitation.
- Pre-arrival, all housekeeping employees are required to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- All glassware, flatware, and appliances in guest rooms are sanitized.
- All touch points in guest rooms are sanitized upon check-out including light switches, door handles, furniture surfaces, remote controls and more.
- Towels and linens are washed with hospital-grade detergents at high-temperature.
- Extra cleanliness checks are performed upon guest check-in.
The health and wellness of the TIDES family and the community at large is imperative. Our dedicated team has all been vaccinated and has been trained in all new safety protocol so they, along with our guests, stay safe.
- All employees are receiving ongoing training from industry professionals and health officials.
- When appropriate, staff are provided with additional protective equipment, including high quality non-surgical masks.
- We are implementing mandatory procedure requiring staff to stay home if sick.
Working Together & Doing Our Part
We recommend that our guests and staff follow these guidelines from the World Health Organization.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after using the washroom, before eating, after blowing your nose, after coughing, and after sneezing.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue and then throw the tissue away.
- If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.