Turks & Caicos Welcomes International Guests!
Effective May 1, 2022, the only entry requirement to the Turks and Caicos Islands is for visitors aged 18 and over to be fully vaccinated.
The following restrictions are NO LONGER REQUIRED
No negative COVID-19 test
No COVID-19 insurance
No travel authorization via the TCI Assured portal
No face masks or social distancing
Learn more in the government’s official press release.
The TIDES Grace Bay Hotel is taking precautions to ensure all our guests enjoy a relaxing holiday. Masks and social distancing are no longer mandated in all public areas of our property or required by the pool or on the hotel grounds.
Check-In & Check-Out
Our check-in/check-out process is an exclusive experience. Relax – your Grace Bay vacation is about to begin!
- Hand sanitizer is available at check-in.
- Our front desk team wears civilian face masks.
- Front desk and office touchpoints are sanitized more frequently.
- Credit card terminals are sanitized more frequently.
The cleanliness of our suites is the top priority. Our housekeeping team is dedicated to the highest levels of sanitation.
- Pre-arrival, all housekeeping employees are required to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- All glassware, flatware, and appliances in guest rooms are sanitized.
- All touch points in guest rooms are sanitized upon check-out including light switches, door handles, furniture surfaces, remote controls and more.
- Towels and linens are washed with hospital-grade detergents at high-temperature.
- Extra cleanliness checks are performed upon guest check-in.
The health and wellness of the TIDES family and the community at large is imperative. Our dedicated team has all been vaccinated and has been trained in all new safety protocol so they, along with our guests, stay safe.
- All employees are receiving ongoing training from industry professionals and health officials.
- When appropriate, staff are provided with additional protective equipment, including high quality non-surgical masks.
- We are implementing mandatory procedure requiring staff to stay home if sick.
Working Together & Doing Our Part
We recommend that our guests and staff follow these guidelines from the World Health Organization.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after using the washroom, before eating, after blowing your nose, after coughing, and after sneezing.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue and then throw the tissue away.
- If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.